Happy Thursday, friends! I have been nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award by Luna at GamersUnitedGG Blog! Thank you Luna for the nomination! Be sure to check out her blog for gaming and geek news and reviews! My personal favorite is the Throwback Tuesdays! Shout out to the creator of the award over at Okoto’s Enigma Blog as well!
This is my first time being nominated for a blogger award and I am super honored! It looks like a great way for you to find out interesting information about fellow bloggers and potentially find new bloggers to follow! Let’s jump into the post details!
Rules of the award:
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- List the Rules.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers three things about yourself.
- Answer five questions from the nominee.
- Nominate anywhere from ten to twenty bloggers.
- Notify the bloggers by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice, including one weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best post.
3 Things About Myself:
- Contrary to popular belief, my name does not come from the 90’s TV show, Frazier. It is actually the last name of the family I was adopted from. I was really close to be named Domino (for the big black spots down my back), but Frazier won out…for the best, don’t you think!
- I have one blue and one green eye. (I was also very close to being called Azul!) That was the deciding factor when my human was picking me out of the litter. I’m quite handsome!
- I am a bit of a diva. Hard to believe, coming from a sweet looking kitty like me. But I demand food in my bowl any time my human walks into the kitchen. I only drink water out of a running faucet. I demand “my” spot on the sofa when my human and I are watching tennis. If a blanket is in the way or my human sits in my spot, I will stare at her until my spot is cleared for me.
Sharing a link to my “best” post: Here is something I wrote probably a week into starting my blog. It’s about Male Pattern Baldness and it’s good enough to be revisited. Hope you enjoy!
- Which Movie are you looking forward to releasing this year? Wonder Woman. I saw Batman vs Superman last year, and I can’t wait to see what’s next in that series.
- If you can make a theme park out of any game, which game would you select and why? I don’t do much gaming, but I’m really old school, so I think a Rubik’s Cube theme park would be super cool!
- With the rise of Major League Gaming, should it have its place among ESPN?
Personally, I would like to see tennis take its rightful place on ESPN. Currently, most tournaments don’t even get ESPN airtime. The Grand Slams get ESPN 2 for the majority of the tournament, and the only the finals get played on ESPN. Thank God for the Tennis Channel!! But back to the original question…I say lets start out with Major League Gaming on ESPN 2, and see if it can get bumped up to ESPN!
- Should Colleges start Major League Gaming teams and fund-raise similar to Sports? Hmm, that’s a very good question. Seeing how Quidditch blew up on college campuses and now even has a World Cup, maybe gaming is the next thing on the horizon.
- Streaming vs. Blogging: How do you connect with your favorite gamers and communities? Blogging, for sure! I have not been blogging very long, but have thoroughly enjoyed finding and reading interesting blogs of all types! And the blogging community is super supportive. I am all in with blogging!
- Food Is My Salvation
- Prerna’s Blog
- When Do I Get the Manual
- Pink for Days
- My Journey
- The Cat’s Write
- Pens and Castles On A Cloud
- Dogs or cats…or something else and WHY?
- What is your favorite sport? What makes you love it so much?
- How long have you been blogging and how has it influenced you as a writer?
- You have a free day to yourself….no work, no school, no family obligations. How do you spend it?
- What’s your favorite kind of music and do you listen to music when you’re blogging?
Thank you again Luna for the nomination! Congrats to all of my nominees and I look forward to your answers if you choose to participate! Have a great week everyone!