It has been a busy week for blogging award nominations. On Friday, I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award and I was recently nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by Minty Freshie.
Thank you, Minty, for nominating me for this award. Minty Freshie is a very entertaining blog, so you should go check her out!
- Each nominee must thank the person who nominated them and link their blog in their post.
- They must include the rules and add the blog award badge as an image
- Must add 7 facts about themselves
- Nominate at least 7 people to do the award!
- I don’t know when my actual birth date is, but my human adopted me on August 2, 2008. We celebrate that day every year as our anniversary.
- My favorite place to sit is on the window sill in the living room (with the window open, if weather permits). I particularly like this spot in Spring because there are tons of fireflies that flicker around in my backyard at night.
- When my human is away from the house, it is my responsibility to be the house “watch cat.” This works, except for the fact that I run and hide under the bed every time I hear the garbage truck down the street.
- I am addicted to tennis.
- Recently, my human had a bunch of other humans over to the house that looked exactly like her! She kept calling them “sisters.” I don’t have any sisters to my knowledge, but I thoroughly enjoyed hanging out with hers.
- I am eagerly anticipating the next major championship, the French Open. Maybe I will get to visit there one day.
- I like to sit right next to my human when she is writing my blog. It is easier for her to transcribe my thoughts.
I hope you enjoyed reading. I had a lot of fun writing this post and letting you know a little bit more about me! For this award, I am nominating some excellent blogs that I just recently discovered. I hope you enjoying reading them as much as I have enjoyed finding them. I nominate the following bloggers: Francis and Anna, Headspace771, Frona’s Reads, When Women Inspire, My Black Scrubs, Praying for Eyebrowz, Let Hope Rise Up and Abbey Co.– I look forward to reading your 7 facts!
You can also find me on Twitter and Facebook: