Rules of the Award
- Thank your nominator and share a link to their blog
- Share 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 bloggers and inform them of the nomination
I was nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by Turtledesk! Thank you so much! Yellow Fuzzy Duck over at Turtledesk specializes in graphic design, studio art and poetry. Here is an example of Yellow Fuzzy Duck’s art: Bird Sketches
And….the Turtledesk website quotes Thomas Merton, and who doesn’t love that!!!
Art enables us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time.
- My favorite color is orange. My human’s favorite color is blue.
- I love drinking water straight out of the faucet.
- If my human is in the kitchen, I too, must be in the kitchen with her.
- When my human gets home from work, I greet her by flopping at her feet and begging her for a belly rub.
- I’m a BIG kitty. When stretched out, I am close to three feet long.
- The US Open is my favorite grand slam tournament.
- I’ve been blogging for about six months, and it has been super fun. I had no idea how much I would enjoy it!
I follow many wonderful blogs and I find it hard to narrow down my nominations. Even though I am a cat who likes tennis, I follow all kinds of blogs….lifestyle, cooking, wine, advise, travel, thoughts, tennis (obviously), you name it. If I follow you, please consider yourself nominated for this award. I think that every single one of you are unique and lovely in your own way. You help me become a better writer!