It came as a surprise to me when Come With G nominated me for a Sunshine Blogger Award. Thank you Glenda. I love your travel blog.
I have read many bloggers’ post about these awards and and I never thought I would qualify being a relatively new blogger with a relatively small following with a niche, which is tennis. This is one of a few post which I am making that’s not tennis related.
Like Glenda, I think these awards are great for bloggers to connect and acknowledge each other’s work. I hope my readers would appreciate, read and follow the blogs I nominate as I play along.
Here are my answers to Come With G’s Questions:
1. Has any book influenced your decision to blog?
No, I don’t think a book influenced my decision to blog. My human’s brother was the one who came up with the idea, and she just ran with it. Of course, she couldn’t blog unless I was a willing participant, and it is definitely a team effort.
2. Do you play and or watch sports?
Obviously, I watch a lot of tennis. And even though I am not necessarily “athletic” I also enjoy baseball and golf! What is the common denominator between this sports? They all have a singular, small ball that flies around a court, field or course.
3. What’s your favorite destination?
My favorite destination is anywhere except the vet! Please, whatever you do…do NOT take me to the vet!
4. Do you prefer to be in front of or behind the camera?
I prefer to be in front of the camera, and my human behind the camera. I think she does an excellent job at really capturing my personality…even though I may have to remind her to shoot “my good side.”
5. Who is your favorite artist/artiste?
I have a good friend named Jen who creates wonderful pieces of art. She works in acrylics, oils and watercolor. Her site is lifemaderooted.com. You should really check her out!
Life Made Rooted
Continuing to play along, the blogs which I nominate are:
- The Nonalcoholic Student
- No Purpose Club
- Emma Does Life
- Cup of Books
- Special City Life
These are among my favorite blogs. Their musings on life, books, parenting and everything in between are super thought-provoking and entertaining to read, so I’m happy to follow these blogs. Check them out if these topics interest you.
My questions for them are:
1.Do you use other social media outlets to promote your blog? If so, which ones and have they been successful?
2. What was your biggest influence in starting your blog?
3. Describe your perfect Saturday.
4. Do you prefer to be in front of or behind the camera, and why?
5. Name your favorite book, song, and movie.
1. Thank the nominator and post a link back to their blog.
2. Answer the questions the nominator has set out for you.
3. Nominate new blogs and set out questions for them to answer.
4. Notify the nominees of their nominations by commenting on their blog or social media.
5. When creating your nomination post, list the rules and include the Sunshine Award logo in it.
Follow me on Facebook and Twitter: